Evolution US Sedona 40
So refreshing! Evolution Spas™ introduces the all-new Sedona 40 Spa. A new size… perfect for an intimate spa experience or a small gathering of friends or family. The Sedona offers luxurious seating for 4-5 people, including soothing hip and foot jets. Set the mood with the digital, multicolor underwater LED light and our elegant waterfall. Enjoy the benefits of powerful hydrotherapy in the comfort of your own home surrounded by Sedona’s luxury.
Cabinet & Shell Style
- Millstone rock-look resin cabinet paired with Sterling Silver acrylic shell. Millstone is a reddish brown color with flecks of black, terra cotta and white. Sterling Silver is a white acrylic with silver gray marbling.
- Spa Cabinet: Lifetime
- Spa Surface: 5 years
- Plumbing & Equipment: 2 years
- Ozonators & LED Lighting: 1 year
- Cover: 1 year
- Labor: 1 year
*Please see your warranty guide for additional information and exclusions
Construction & Specifications:
- Seating: 4-5 adult seats including cooldown seat
- Dimensions: 91" x 77" x 36”
- 1 Total Pump: 4BHP 2-speed high-output HydroDrive™ pump
- Jet Count: 40 stainless-steel faced
- 32 Back Hydro Adjustable Jets
- 4 Hip Hydro Adjustable Jets
- 4 Foot Hydro Adjustable Jets
- Air Controls: 2, for zoned massage
- Water Controls: 1 for waterfall
- Weight Dry / Filled: 785 lbs. / 3,090 lbs.
- Water capacity: 325 USG
- Electrical: 240 V / 50 A GFCI breaker (not included). Electrical connections must be made by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician for these services.
- Heater: 4kW Stainless-Steel Heater. True all-weather, high efficiency system.
- Filter: CaptiPure filtration system. Floating weir, 50 sq. ft. filter cartridge, adjusts with water level for cleaner water
- Shell: Triple-Bond Spa Shells; 2-Level Lucite® Acrylic Shell + StrongBond™ acrylic rigidizing process provides greater shell thickness and strength and uses no environmentally–unfriendly fiberglass. Double-reinforced seats provide stronger, more stable sculpted acrylic seating
- Cabinet: Lifetime Warranty. Patented DURA-LAST™ Dual-Walled Cabinet System is energy efficient, quiet and is designed to withstand extreme temperatures. Insulated base is 10x thicker than most spa bases for strength and heat retention. Impervious to the elements and pests. (U.S. Pat. 7,784,120).
- Insulation: Energy-Lok™ insulation system. High-density, closed-cell foam injected into the dual-walled cabinet forming a highly efficient thermal barrier. Our insulation system results in almost zero release of CFCs into the environment. Provides easy access to all spa components for ease of service.
- Plumbing: Manifold plumbing system for equal pressure through each jet
- Water Features: Custom-molded waterfall
- Electronic Controls: Digital controls with backlighting
- Lighting: programmable digital multicolor underwater light
- Ozonator: Natural water purification system keeps water cleaner while using fewer chemicals.
- Headrests: 2
- Cover: Extra heavy duty 5 in. to 3 in. tapered spa cover
- Steps: 2-tier spa steps (Snap together. No tools necessary.