Evolution Spas Hampton 90-Jet
High-end style and luxurious features abound in Evolution Spas’ 90-jet Hampton lounger spa, with comfortable seating for up to 6 people! Soothing hydrotherapy is powered by 3 pumps driving 90 stainless steel jets. Light up the night as 41 of our 70 premium swirl jets glow with programmable multicolor LED lights that set the mood for your spa environment, plus 20 stainless steel air jets bring increased jet action. Function and elegance converge in features such as our stereo system with MP3/Bluetooth capability and 4 speakers, lighted cup holders, water cascades and cabinet lighting. The Hampton is offered in a choice of classic Mahogany or contemporary Gray Provincial resin cabinets. This cabinet is durable, and requires no maintenance… keeping your spa beautiful for years to come.
Seating and Jets
Hampton offers complete relaxation from neck to toes including a full lounger.
Seating: 6 adults including a cooldown seat
Total Jets: 90 Jets: 70 Stainless Steel/Black Swirl Adjustable Jets, many featuring LED lighting + 20 Stainless Steel Air Jets
Provincial Wood-look Cabinet in Choice of Colors!
With a choice of classic Mahogany and contemporary Gray Provincial spa cabinets, you are sure to enhance your patio and your home, making you the envy of your neighbors! The Sterling Silver (white with gray marbling) acrylic shell shines… by day or by night!
Evolution® Spas’ Provincial Cabinet
Provincial cabinet is insulated using reflective surface backed foam fitted tightly to the spa frame, which provides heat retention while still providing easy access to spa components for service. Every Evolution™ acrylic spa features our stainless steel, true all-season heater for energy-efficient, year-round use of your spa!
Lighting & Water Features
Multicolor, ambient lighting sets the mood for a party, or a relaxing, romantic evening! Enjoy elegant ambiance and luxury with LED jets, LED water cascades, LED lighted cup holders, underwater lighting and exterior cabinet lighting. A large underwater light, lighted control knobs and a backlit control panel make navigating a breeze!
Lighting: Programmable digital multicolor LED points of light in jets, cabinet exterior, water cascades, LED lighted control knobs and large LED underwater light
Marine-Grade Sound System
The Hampton spa includes a marine-grade MP3/Bluetooth sound system that stands up to water, sun and the environment… and has high-power sound performance to provide clean, clear sound in the outdoors. 2 marine-grade speakers grace the spa shell, and 2 in the cabinet exterior allow music to flow throughout your patio area.
Coordinating Spa Cover and Spa Steps Included!
The Hampton spa comes with a tapered, insulated, color-coordinating heavy-duty marine-grade vinyl spa cover and snap-together, 2-tier spa steps for convenience.
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 85” x 85” x 36”
- 3 Pumps: 5BHP (4CHP) 2-speed pump + 4BHP (3CHP) high-speed pump + blower pump
- Water capacity: 400 USG
- Weight Dry / Filled: 750 lb. / 3,950 lb.
- Electrical Requirements: 240V / 50A GFCI breaker required (not included) (Electrical connections must be made by qualified, licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Contact licensed electrician.)
- Heater: 4 kW stainless steel heater, true all-weather high-efficiency system
- Filter: Floating weir, 4.6 sq. m (50 sq. ft.) filter cartridge
- Insulation: Insulated using reflective surface backed foam fitted tightly to the spa frame, which provides heat retention while still providing easy access to spa components for service. Internal air space allows pump heat to be recycled and utilized by your spa, saving energy and money
- Ozonator: Natural water purification keeps water cleaner using fewer chemicals
- Plumbing: Manifold plumbing system for equal pressure through each jet
- Backlit digital topside control panel
- Headrests: 3 headrests
- Cover: Heavy-duty 5-in. to 3-in. insulated tapered spa cover
- Steps: Snap-together spa steps included
*Please see your warranty guide for additional information and exclusionsQuality Assurance
- Spa Cabinet: 5 year structural (shell surface, cabinet, integrity, pillar supports and floor base)
- Spa Surface: 5 years
- Plumbing & Equipment: 2 years
- Ozonators & LED Lighting: 1 year
- Cover: 1 year
- Labor: 2 years
Evolution Spas are required to pass through more than 100 quality-assurance checkpoints, which is a rigorous quality control inspection that includes a minimum 4-hour water test.
Manufacturing & Environmental Responsibility
Our Evolution spas are manufactured in the USA using American-made components, including partially recycled materials. The spa shell is constructed using our exclusive StrongBond® rigidizing system on our ABS-backed acrylic shell instead of fiberglass. StrongBond eliminates Styrene, a hazardous air pollutant, keeping the manufacturing process environmentally responsible. The finished product is an extremely durable, impact resistant beautiful spa.